Your Saturday Humor

Sometimes we just have to realize that we can't be so caught up in getting it right, for me, getting the most lines in when I transcribe, making the money, getting the kids through all of their subjects in a day, that we then miss those moments of cuteness, and for whatever reason, the moments that demand our attention.

In transcribing today, a sentence was dictated to me by a doctor, "the patient fell back striking her head on the back of the door before it landed on the floor." What landed on the floor, I asked myself? The head?? Hopefully the rest of the body was following and hopefully as well, the patient was not being referred to as "it." Did the door then land on the floor? Time for a handyman as well as an ER trip as the house needs work. Many meanings can be extrapolated from this sentence! My response after a smile and fixing the sentence was "time for more language arts work in writing with my daughters!"

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hello, I am your newest follower!
I hope you have a fantastic week. If you are interested, I am giving away a package prize soon, a little something for everyone: We Don't Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All:)