A Long Silence

It has been a long silence since I've last blogged. I've mentioned medical transcription, family, teens....Family especially must come first, and my two teens are a special part of that. :) Financial issues had to be taken care of, so I needed to give my all to some extra transcribing as well as making sure the lines of communication with my teens are always open. Blogging is not a stable monetary income for me, and if there is money fine...if not, I feel that when I post I truly have something to share and if it benefits you, that's really special for me. So I am back and will be sharing areas of home life, homeschooling, transcribing for all of the "doctor wanna-bes" and work at home people, recipes, and bits of knowledge that descend when I least expect it as part of life after 50. :)

Enjoy and feel free to share in any of these areas. Having contributed to digging us out of a financial hole, it's nice to be back.

1 comment:

Ann Jones said...

Welcome back :) I have had to take breaks from blogging also due to life circumstances. My two boys are three and six and oftentimes there is no time left at the end of the day for anything else :) I look forward to your future posts, have a great day!